Fire Damage can Occur in 30 Seconds
A combustion or burning in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out bright light, heat, and smoke is known as a fire. Fires can occur in homes and outdoors, due to many causes.
Some interesting facts about fire:
1. There is a house fire every ten seconds in the United States.
2. House fires can spread in as little as thirty seconds.
3. Create and practice a fire escape plan.
4. Cooking is the leading cause of house fires
5. More then 15,000 fires a year are started by cloths dryers
6. 21% of fires are caused by Arson
It is very important that if there is ever a fire GET OUT, STAY OUT, and CALL FOR HELP! Fires can cause severe damage, it is important to practice safe steps when preparing for a potential fire.
If you ever are presented with fire damage, call SERVPRO of Biloxi, Ocean Springs, and Gulfport at 228-396-3965