Fire Deodorization - Commercial
This is a large commercial fire damage we produced as a result of an electrical malfunction. SERVPRO of Biloxi had a first responder on site quickly to expedite cleaning, demolition, and deodorization scope and planning. As this was a gymnasium, the vast majority of space was warehouse, with built-in tiered offices and party rooms. Total affected space in the building was 15,500 square feet, which made for an enormous amount of volume to conduct final deodorization. After weeks of demolition and specialized cleaning, we conducted thermal fogging for the final deodorization. Our two technicians donned their proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and fogged the entire cubic area of the gym. The photo shows the fogging after disperse, with the capability of it penetrating into high and small cavities.